Did you know
According to research from the Chartered Management Institute:
- Just 1 in 5 UK managers are professionally qualified?
- 36% of employers say their own managers are not proficient?
- Organisations who do not invest in staff development are 250% more likely to fail that those who do?
Research shows that 82% of managers agree that investing in management training helped their company to survive the recession, allowing them to build upon management experience and strengthen their leadership skills.
Formium Development will help you to build your career through our unique strength-driven programmes.
Our courses provide an overview of topics including:
- Becoming the leader you aspire to be and identifying your individual strengths
- The leader’s role to create, engage and inspire
- A strength-based approach to developing a strong team and managing performance
- Different leadership styles and when to use them – developing your own authentic leadership
In addition to our workshops, as a programme participant, you’ll receive:
- Diagnostics to identify personal strengths
- Two one-to-one coaching sessions on how to apply your own strengths to leadership and management
- How to spot strengths in your team members
- Support in the application of your knowledge to management practice